A field trip to Farm Wisconsin Discovery Center allows you and your class to explore the wonders of Wisconsin agriculture outside of the classroom.
An exciting adventure for students of all ages, our immersive experience will allow students and teachers alike, the opportunity to visualize, interact with, read about, and investigate the food, fuel, and fiber produced in our state.
Included in field trips, guests are able to explore the Land O’Lakes Birthing Barn, 10,000 square feet of interactive exhibits, and take a tour of a local farm.
When booking you are also offered the opportunity to enhance your field trip visits with special additions, including STEM labs. With several choices at beginner and advance difficulty, you are sure to find a STEM lab to suit your students.
Steps to plan and book your field trip to Farm Wisconsin Discovery Center:
- To begin planning your field trip to Farm Wisconsin visit: https://farmwisconsin.org/visit/field-trip/
- Here you can read information about pricing, your itinerary, and exciting additions.
- Now that you’ve decided to bring your class to Farm Wisconsin, it’s time to book! To book your field trip, you can follow: https://securepayment.link/farmwisconsin/field-trip-reservation/
- Through this booking form you will be able to select your preferred dates, provide your information, and select whether or not you would like to include any add-ons, such as lunch and STEM labs.
- This is also the place where you would make the deposit to reserve your trip.
- Once you have submitted the field trip reservation form, you will be contacted by a member of the team at Farm Wisconsin with your field trip contract and necessary information.
Just like that you are all set to visit Farm Wisconsin with your class! We look forward to your visit and hope you will share with your friends.
Any questions about field trips or field trip booking can be directed to [email protected].