Thank you for your generous support!
A Very Special Thank You To Our Current & Past Donors:
“Believers” are original supporters of the efforts to create a world-class Agricultural Education Center in Northeast Wisconsin and made essential gifts of seed funding at the $10,000 or more level.
- Bayland Buildings, Inc.
- Breeze Dairy Group
- Cedar Spring Dairy Farm
- Gerald & Mary Jeanne Censky Family
- Country Visions Cooperative
- CP Feeds
- Norval & Jean Dvorak Family
- Greendale Dairy
- Greenstone Farm Credit Services/AgriBank
- Grotegut Dairy
- Hall’s Calf Ranch/J & Marlene Hall
- Investors Community Bank
- Land O’ Lakes Foundation
- Majestic Crossing Dairy
- Meadow Brook Dairy Farms
- Milk Source, LLC
- Pagel’s Ponderosa/Dairy Dreams
- Riesterer & Schnell
- Robert & Laurie Schetter Family
- Saxon Homestead Farm
- Soaring Eagle Dairy
- Russel Strutz/Strutz Farms Inc.
- Twin Elm Family Farms/Dale Wagner Family
- Wayside Dairy
$1,000,000 - Master Agriculturalists
- Land O'Lakes
$500,000 - Founders
- Country Visions Cooperative and CP Feeds
- Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin
- Farm Credit System - AgriBank, AgCountry Farm Credit Services, CoBank, Compeer Financial, Greenstone Farm Credit Services, United FCS
- Ruth St. John and John Dunham West Foundation
$250,000 - Stewards
- Cedar Crest Ice Cream
- Investors Community Bank
- John & Kate Miller (In honor of Founders & Owners of Miller-St. Nazianz Inc.)
- Riesterer & Schnell, Inc.
$100,000 - Innovators
- AgSource and Genex
- American Foods Group, LLC
- Arm & Hammer Animal Nutrition
- Bayland Buildings, Inc.
- Dairy Business Association and Edge Dairy Farmer Cooperative
- Dairyland Seed
- Steve and Melanie Dvorak
- Jim and Sandie Fitzgerald Family
- LaClare Family Creamery
- Lakeside Foods, Inc.
- Quality Roasting, Inc.
- Stecker Machine Company, Inc.
$50,000 - Harvesters
- Braun Electric, Inc.
- Denmark State Bank
- East Central/Select Sires
- NorthStar Cooperative
- Rural Mutual Insurance Co.
- Wisconsin Corn Promotion Board
- Wisconsin Farm Bureau Foundation
$25,000 - Producers
- BMO Harris Bank
- Charleston Orwig
- Diamond V
- The Epprecht Family and Great Lakes Cheese
- Leede Research and Stephan & Brady
- Nelson-Jameson, Inc.
- Split Rock Studios
- Twohig, Rietbrock, Schneider, & Halbach S.C.
- Vita Plus Corporation
$10,000 - Pioneers
- Sponsors of the 2017 Dairy Dance Party
- A.H. Stock Mfg Corp
- ANIMART Dairy & Livestock Supplies
- Bank First
- Bill Lorrigan Construction Inc.
- Cedar Valley Cheese, Inc.
- Collins Dairy
- Deer Run Dairy LLC
- Dennis Moldenhauer Trucking Inc.
- Dvorak Family Memorial (In Memory of Norval and Jean Dvorak, Richard Dvorak)
- David and Donna Dvorak & Family
- Extrutech Plastics Inc. (In honor of Mr. Hilmar Skagfield)
- FarmFirst Dairy Cooperative
- Farm INC./Stephen & Lynn Freund (In memory/honor of: Jerome H. Freund)
- Gehl Foundation
- GLK Foods
- Hickory Lawn Dairy Farm, Inc.
- Hillstrom PR
- Hydroclean Equipment
- InDepth Agronomy
- Jesse Dvorachek Farm & Industry LLC
- Johnson Hill Farms LLC Est. 1849
- Kohler Co.
- LDS - Leading Dairy Solutions
- Manitowoc Co. Dairy Promotion Committee
- Manitowoc County Farm Bureau (In memory of Richard J Dvorak and In Memory of Allen P. Strutz)
- MBM Xerox
- Nutrition Service Co.
- Pat's Tire Sales & Service Inc.
- Pine River Pre-Pack - Makers of Gourmet Pine River Cheesespread
- Right Way Applications LLC
- Rock Prairie Dairy/Emerald Sky Dairy
- Secura Insurance Companies
- Sixel & Schwinn, Inc.
- Sue's Moo's Dairy - Susan Kracht
- Twin Cities Vue Dairy LLC James Lepich Family
- United Vision Dairy - Gerald & Joe Neuser Family
- Veterinary Associates of Reedsville
- Wilfert Farms, LLC
- Kelly T. Wilfert
- Wisconsin Potato and Vegetable Growers Association
- World Dairy Expo
$5,000 - Cultivators
- CR Stop None
- K & K Jerseys, LLC
- Kiel FFA Alumni
- Dale and Mary Krueger
- L&L Sales and Service, Inc.
- Lakeshore Farm Management
- Nutrition Professionals, Inc.
- Poplar Farms Sales & Service LLC
- Professional Dairy Producers Foundation
- St. Anna Veterinary Clinic, S.C.
- Schwartz MFG Company
- Steimle Birschbach, LLC
- Bill & Hallie Wendorff (In Honor of The Master Cheesemakers of Wisconsin)
- Westfield Insurance Foundation
$2,500 - Builders
- Ansay & Associates (In Honor of Sandy Hardrath)
- Commodity Risk Management Group
- Lloyd & Daphine Holterman
- KSI Supply Inc / Scott Teunissen
- Sheryl Lynn Nehls
- Newton Meats Inc.
- WI National Farmers Organization
- Wisconsin Pork Association
- Zeamer's Welding, LLC
$1,000 - Farmsteaders
- 2015 Alice in Dairyland Finals
- 3-D Dairy LLC
- A-OK Farms Mark & Kelley Breunig Family
- B & M Waste Service Inc.
- Jay & Nancy Bailey
- Rogene Behm Behringer (In memory of Fritz Behm)
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Booth-Haven Holsteins - Chris and Courtney Booth Family
- Gerald and Janice Borgwardt
- Ronald and Kathryn Braun
- Brightside Dairy - Conrad, Lisa, Brian, Connie Liebergen
- Jack Cashman and Mary Govier
- Chr. Hansen, Inc
- Dale & Mary Ann Collin
- Crane Dairy Farm
- Crave Brothers Farm LLC
- Dairy Doctors Veterinary Services
- DenMar Acres, LLC
- Dramm Corporation & Associated Bank
- Elmer & Vicki Dvorachek
- Eisentraut Ag Services LLC
- Emerald Acres
- Ever-Green-View Farms, LLC (In memory of Clay Kestell)
- Ilona K. Fisher (In memory of Frederick L. Fisher)
- Rosalie & Randy Geiger
- Golden K Kiwanis Club
- Gold Star Farms
- GPS Dairy Consulting, LLC
- Scott and Angie Gunderson Family
- Sandy & Dave Hardrath
- Herrmanndale Farm - Dick-MaryJane-Dale Herrmann
- Dr. Ronald and Patti Hinze
- Darrell & Lauren Rose Hofland
- Elroy & Carol Jaeger
- Dave & Stacy Jauquet & Family
- Sid Kittelson & Deb Klein
- Gary and Cathie Kocourek
- Bill & Julie, Kraus Custom Forage
- Jeff & Tina Kvitek
- LTC Dairy Alumni Association
- Lallensack Dairy Farm - David, Eileen, & Craig
- Bryce & Penny Larson
- Tom & Debby Lenz - 1st Anderson Real Estate, LLC
- Geoffrey & Carla Liban Family
- Libertyland Farms - Harlan, Judy, & Greg Gries
- Manitowoc County Forage Council
- Manitowoc County Pork Producers
- Manitowoc County Village Association
- Leslie & Dale Markwardt - Indian Springs Dairy Farm
- Miltrim Farms Inc
- Mishicot FFA Alumni
- Dillon Mueller Memorial Fund (In Memory of Dillon J Mueller #115)
- New Holstein FFA Alumni
- Nsight Telservices
- Ostrander Financial Group, LLC
- Ozaukee County Dairy Promotion Committee
- Paplham Dairy, Inc. - Greg & Tammy Paplham
- Donald & Wilma Rehbein Family Q-Vue Farms
- George V. & Mary L. Reis
- Riverside Dairy, LLC
- Sandway Farms LLC Wayne-Sandra-Curt-Cory Bradley
- Greg & Nancy Saueressig
- Schenck SC
- Robert & Laurie Schetter
- Schmidt's Ponderosa LLC
- Schneider Farms Inc.
- Service Motor Company
- Larry & Elise Shambeau
- Elaine Srnka (In Memory of John F. Srnka, Jr.)
- Roy & Gloria Teunissen
- Mark & Angie Ulness
- Vandoske Dairy Farms LLC
- Gary & Barbara Vorpahl
- Bev Wallace
- Donald Wellner Memorial (In Memory of Donald Wellner)
- Widmer's Cheese Cellars
- Zinpro Corporation
Many Wisconsin farms are family-owned and passed down for generations. Take a tour of a local farm to learn about Wisconsin's rich agricultural history and how today's farms are using the best practices in the industry.
Field to Fork – Feeding Your Family
Your food makes many stops from the field to your dinner table. Take a journey of diverse agriculture, following how it is grown and harvested...processed and packaged...shipped locally and globally...and finally ends up on your table.
Wisconsin’s Diverse Agriculture – From Alfalfa to Zucchini
Wisconsin is one of the most diverse agricultural states in the nation. Our state’s broad range of climate, landscape, soils, and seasons allows us to fill our grocery baskets with every food group necessary for healthy bodies and absolutely delicious meals.
Common Ground – Balancing Farming and the Environment
Farmers often are called stewards of the land because of the close connection they have with it. Their livelihood and way of life depends on their ability to sustainably use the land and water. Advancements in technology and science have paved the way for farmers to develop and refine practices that safeguard our environment.
Wisconsin – America’s Dairyland
You know Wisconsin is called the dairy state. But what you might not know is why, or the impact it has on your life. Every day, a top priority for dairy farmers in the state is caring for their cows to create wholesome, nutritious dairy products for everyone to enjoy.
Advances in Food Production – The Cutting Edge
Today’s advancements in technology and science allow farmers to care for the land and animals better than ever. You’ll be amazed by the techniques, tools and practices today’s farmers are implementing to provide healthy crops and livestock, protect the environment for future generations, and increase production to feed a growing population.