Plan Your Field Trip Today!
School Field Trips
Plan your next field Trip to Farm Wisconsin! We welcome youth groups, child care centers, preschools, schools, homeschool groups, special needs classes/groups, and many more! Your students will enjoy learning about agriculture in our discovery center with educational displays and hands-on learning opportunities. Six themed exhibits focus on many aspects of Wisconsin agriculture from dairy to crops to livestock to the environment and much more. Learn how your food gets to your table with these exhibits. To learn more click here!
Students will experience:
- 10,000 square feet of interactive exhibits
- Take a bus tour of a local dairy farm (on your school/tour bus)
- Complete a scavenger hunt to dive deeper into the exhibits
- STEM activities available upon request
- Experience the Land O’Lakes Birthing Barn
- Meet with our birthing barn manager
- Potentially see a live birth
- Youth - $5 each
- Adults – 1 free adult admission for every 15 students. Additional adults pay $10
- Please note if students or adults are members
- Adults can use their membership
- Youth will need to pay the $5 as the field trip experience is more in depth than a general everyday visit to Farm Wisconsin
Please Contact Melissa Bender, Director of Education & Programming to schedule your trip! Must make reservations at least 2 weeks in advance and are dependent on availability. Availability is on a first-come, first-serve basis, so advanced booking is highly encouraged, especially near the end of the school year.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (920) 726-6003
Click Here for printable info sheet.